Iatrogenic gastrointestinal complications
Publisher: Springer-Verlag in New York
Written in English
- Gastrointestinal system -- Diseases.,
- Iatrogenic diseases.,
- Gastrointestinal system -- Radiography.,
- Gastrointestinal diseases -- Complications.,
- Iatrogenic disease.,
- Postoperative complications.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Statement||edited by Morton A. Meyers, Gary G. Ghahremani.|
|Series||Radiology of iatrogenic disorders|
|Contributions||Meyers, Morton A., Ghahremani, Gary G.|
|LC Classifications||RC802 .I18|
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||xii, 307 p. :|
|Number of Pages||307|
|LC Control Number||80027150|
- Inorganic complexes.
- Tom & Tabby.
- Simple Mediterranean Cookery
- Studies on the contemporary economy and economic system of Japan (collected preliminary papers)
- Bibliography of North American Geology, 1955.
- Hunters guide to grasses, clovers and weeds
- My Heart Is a Stone That Bleeds
- Housing rehabilitation
- Consideration of H.R. 8279.
- Trans-Atlantic Trimaran
- The 2000 Import and Export Market for Ore Sorting, Screening, Separating, and Washing Machinery in Angola
- List of members 1812-1991
- Public financial institutions in developed countries
- Balloon-borne particulate sampling for monitoring power plant emissions
- In Gods army.
- seven deadly sins
- Vertebrate faunal remains from Grasshopper Pueblo, Arizona
- Suggested data elements for recording on-going research and development efforts
- Ayurvedic pharmacopoeia of India.
Iatrogenic gastrointestinal complications Download PDF EPUB FB2
Additional Physical Format: Online version: Iatrogenic gastrointestinal complications. New York: Springer-Verlag, © (OCoLC) Document Type. Iatrogenic Gastrointestinal Injuries During Obstetrical and Gynecological Archives of Trauma Research.
August; 2(2): DOI: /atr SUBMIT BOOK PROPOSAL. Online Store. Search in: Books Book Series ChaptersAuthor: Simona Gurzu, Tivadar Bara, Ioan Jung.
Iatrogenic complications represent a growing concern for gynaecologists and may result in prolonged hospitalisation, need for interventional procedures or repeated surgery, renal impairment and. / j of imab.vol.
18, book 3 / perforation as a complication of the diagnostic upper and lower endoscopy of the gastrointestinal tract ivailo p. vazharov,File Size: KB. Purchase Iatrogenic Conditions of the Chest, Abdomen, and Pelvis, An Issue of Radiologic Clinics of North America, Volume - 1st Edition.
Print Book & E-Book. ISBNThe management of patients submitted to intestinal stomas (ileostomy or colostomy) and description of the routine care and main complications are the scope of the chapter.
Author: Francielle Profeta Rodrigues, Jane Andrea Vieira Novaes, Marcela Monteiro Pinheiro, Paula Martins, J. Studies comparing laparoscopic gastric bypass operations and open gastric bypass operations show that laparoscopic gastric bypass operations are related with decrease of complications of iatrogenic splenectomy, wound infection, incisional hernia, and .